I had a dream as a young boy growing up in Pakistan to work in cyber security. I've discovered the value of respectful, active listening, thoughtful questioning, and a never-ending thirst for knowledge. I have been fortunate to learn, succeed, and remain humbled.I enjoy assisting others in developing, and as a leader, I want to have a positive influence.The idea that I am pursuing a career that will protect people and their position. I hold several credentials like Cyber Security and Networking.
Layer-3 Switch as DHCP Server for LAN!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Figure 1: L3-Switch as DHCP for LAN
In this article we will configure layer-3 switch for LAN and then after we will proceed to configure Layer-3 as a DHCP server for different VLANS with different network range.
Figure 2: Commands for Configuring L3-Switch as DHCP Figure 3: IP Address after DHCP DORA Process for PC1 Figure 4: IP Address after DHCP DORA Process for PC3
As output show that our DHCP is working for PC’s, and they have been getting there IP Addresses after DORA Process.
DORA Process is, D(Discover), O(Offer), R(Request), A(Acknowledge) which is conversation model between DHCP client and server for IP assignment.
Comments
Post a Comment